Sunday, May 10, 2009

Francofile KungFu.

Back in high school, I was really into French shit. Food, Art, History, all that bourgeoisie pretentious French shit-
(See there I go again using a pretentious french word- "bourgeoisie!!!")

Thankfully after I left High school I fell in love with Japanese stuff (just as pretentious but with more "nature"); before falling in love Chinese shit (not that pretentious excluding Wong Kar Wai); and then British shit; and Adult Swim. (Adult Swim 2000-2007 should have been a country; if not an empire!)

But when did France start making better kung Fu
movies than Hong Kong??
I don't know but it's true-
Must have something to do with Parkour and Luc Besson.

Fuck it.
This is from B13, which is basically Escape from New York = Escape from Paris.






France (finally making films where thinking is optional) +1

Bonus Best'est Kung Fu Fight Evar!!!! (Xiao Xiao)

No comments: